VIMX is sorry to announce that despite agreeing to running the Island Membership again this year at the AGM, Campbell River Motocross has decided to not be apart of it so it will be put on hold for the time being.
The VIMX Inter-Club MX Membership is a bundle of memberships to all 4 of the VIMX affiliated motocross clubs including Nanaimo Motocross Association, Campbell River Motocross Association, Alberni Motocross Association and Tri-Port Motocross & ATV Club. For more details see the Membership Information page. The memberships can only be purchased or renewed online. If you purchased the membership last year, log in using your email and password, click on your name at the top of the page and click the Renew button on your My profile page. If you forgot your password, click the Forgot Password link on the log in page. To purchase a new membership complete the application below.
The two types of memberships available are:
- Individual Membership - For 1 rider at $400 per year
- Family Membership - For 2 or more immediate family members (all living at the same address) at $400 for the first family member plus $50 for each additional family member to a maximum of $500 per year
The membership fees are distributed to the 4 associations base on the member's "home" track. You must specify your home track based on your home address on the membership application. VIMX has determined the club boundaries as:
- Nanaimo: South of Nanoose to Victoria (and surrounding South Island areas)
- Alberni: Port Alberni to Qualicum and Nanoose
- Campbell River: Sayward to Bowser
- TriPort: Sayward and North
Important Note: If you select the Family Membership, once you sign-up as the primary family member you must add your additional family members to your My profile page using the Add member button in the Bundle summary section. You can also Edit and remove (Archive) your family members from your profile.